Why do I need to buy Content Writing Services (Copywriting)?
- Content writing services is a category of work that first emerged in the early 1990s due to an exponential increase in online activities. The aim of content writing is to provide a “speech” to the website, to summarize what the website is about and to explain what it can offer to its potential customers.
- Copywriting is the act or occupation of writing text for the purpose of advertising or other forms of marketing. The product, called copy or sales copy, is written content that aims to increase brand awareness and ultimately persuade a person or group to take a particular action.
- Copywriters help create articles, blog posts, newsletters, website contents, landing pages, SEO articles, brochures, sales letters and other direct mail, scripts, white papers, social media posts, and other marketing communications.
- Professional copywriter will provide you with high quality content that will make a great impression on your audience and increase your brand awareness.
- With SEO content writing, we help you generate traffic through search engines.
- Good content writing attracts people’s attention and boosts your sales.
Why buy Content Writing Services (Copywriting) from us?
- 100% original content.
- Our content writing is heavily researching your niche, your target audience and current trends.
- Our copywriting team includes professionals from a wide range of backgrounds, including published authors, journalists and experts in multiple fields.
- We have SEO package to optimize your content for the search engine to generate traffic and leads to your website.
- We offer different types of content writing services (copywriting) that are written by a team of native English writers and degree holders:
- Articles – High quality article in your niche that will be heavily researched for accuracy
- Blog Posts – Personal blogs, business posts, any type of blog posts you’re looking for
- Case Studies – Can serve a number of different purposes as a piece of marketing material or as an internal text. E.g. to demonstrate the value and effectiveness of your products and services
- Content Writing – App content, social media content, listicles and infographics that are tailored to your needs
- Copywriting – Business copywriting for website homepages, advertising campaigns, flyers, and any other materials to promote your organization
- Creative Writing – Short stories, novels, poems, film scripts and more
- Developmental and Copy Editing – Review your text and recommend structure and tone changes or help to create a more complete outline that suits for purpose
- E-Newsletters – Well-written email that tells your audience about your products and services
- EBooks – High standard book on any subject that you want to deliver to your reader
- Emails – Any kind of email marketing, including personal or direct professional messages
- Ghostwriting – You don’t have to give credit for the work, so you can sell writing to other clients of get ghostwrite for your memoires or autobiography
- Landing Pages – Landing pages, sales pages, squeeze pages and more that aim to catch your audience’s attention and generate more conversions
- Press Releases – Official statement release to the press that informs news media about your news, business, products, services, events and more
- Proofreading – Review your writing to check for spelling errors, grammatical errors, typos, and more
- Review Articles – A review article that covers all the basic details of a product, including key features, pros, cons, and who it is for
- Rewrites – Rewrite any copy you provide that will be 100% unique and Copyscape tested
- Sales Letters – A direct mail that helps you generate sales and maximize conversions and earnings
- Scripts – Sales script, tutorials and informative scripts for YouTube video, or anything else
- SEO Articles – Article written for SEO purposes to bring up on the search engine result pages
- Social Media Posts – Posts for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and more social media that encourage engagement, likes, shares and comments
- Website Content – Website content that provides relevant, clear and persuasive information to make people interact with your site
- White Papers – White papers can be used to encourage sign-ups, can be used to pre-sell a product, or can be used to explain the purpose of a business or service
How to buy Content Writing Services (Copywriting)?
- After you have made payment, you will be given access to a dashboard where you can provide us with the type of content you want with content details/ specifications.
- We will START processing your order either instantly or within 24 hours after you have given us the necessary info in the dashboard as required above. We may need to confirm your email if your PayPal email is different from your customer email.
- The actual delivery will take longer than 24 hours. Please refer to the section below for estimated delivery time.
How long does it take to deliver? Am I buying Content Writing Services (Copywriting) instant or fast?
- Approximately 3 – 7 days delivery. You will get a more accurate delivery timeline from our panel once your order has been placed.
- If you order multiple quantities of this service for the same information, we can still deliver but we cannot estimate the time required to complete the order. Rest assured, we will try our best.
Is buying Content Writing Services (Copywriting) cheap? Can you do $5 Content Writing Services (Copywriting)?
- We do not strive to be the most affordable service provider. On the contrary, we aspire to be the best and safest quality.
- That being said, most of our customers find that our prices for content writing services (copywriting) are cheap compared to competitors, particularly after considering our quality of service. The reasoning is that due to bulk orders and higher order size, we are able to give you cheaper pricing.
- Be cautious with services that claim to offer cheap $1 content writing services (copywriting) or $5 content writing services (copywriting) as they may be scam or bot traffic. Based on our experience, 95% of the cheapest sellers are fraud.