Why do I need to buy domains for PBN?
- Private blog networks (PBN) is a collection of trustworthy websites used to link to your money site(s) for Google Search Engine ranking purposes. A money site is the website that you aim to rank i.e. the one that actually makes you money.
- Links are the most critical factor in the ranking. What makes domains for PBN powerful is that Google considers these used domains for PBN to be authoritative. You don’t get links from some brand spanking new website, nor a spammy untrusted one, you get links from the algorithm that Google loves.
- Every day more than 30,000 used domains for PBN expire, many of which will have great metrics for a PBN. Expired / expiring domains for PBN has a lot of authority (high Domain Authority [DA], Majestic high Trust Flow [TF] / high Citation flow [CF]) already. That gives you a massive head start and quite often building up a content-rich site on a popular expiring / expired PBN domain is enough to reach the first page rankings.
Why buy domains for PBN from us?
- For expiring domain list – You will receive a list of domains which are expiring within the next 10 days. The price indicated above is for list of domains for PBN only and does not include the bid or buy it now (BIN) price to get the domain. You will need to have an account with GoDaddy / Namejet in order to bid for the domains.
- For expired domain list – You will receive a list of domains which have already expired. The price indicated above is for list of domains for PBN only and does not include the registration fee, which is typically about $10 depending on your registrar.
- Read all the way below to understand the difference between expiring and expired domains.
- At least score 14 Majestic Topical Trust Flow (TF) / Citation Flow (CF) – Domains for PBN that is the same niche as your money site. For example if your money site is in the health niche, then you would like to buy PBN domains with backlinks from other health niche authority pages.
- At least 20 referring domains (RD) – Referring domain indicates how many websites are linking to the domain for PBN. Strong and solid backlink profile with more than 20 referring domains from unique class C IP addresses.
- Spam-free – Domains do not contain spammy backlinks or spammy anchor text. Archive-checked website history to make sure had not been previously used domains for a PBN.
- Indexed – Domains are indexed by Google and are not penalized.
What is the difference between expiring domains and expired domains for Private Blog Network?
- Expired Domain – A domain that has been completely dropped and is free to register at the standard cost of domain registration from any registrar. These domains are cheaper to acquire but typically lose their original age and hence tend to be of weaker value for SEO purposes. The only additional cost you need to pay to acquire expired domain is the registration fee (about $10).
- Expiring Domain – A domain that has passed its expiry date but has been kept on by the auction / selling registrar. Such domains maintain their age i.e. if it was registered 10 years ago by the previous owner, it remains a domain aged 10 years. Expiring domains have stronger value for SEO purposes but has to be acquired via bidding hence more expensive. The additional cost you need to pay to acquire expiring domains is the bidding cost, which may range from $50 to thousands for premium domains.
How to buy expiring domains for PBN?
- We will START processing your order within 24 hours after you have placed your order. We may need to confirm your email if your Paypal email is different from your customer email.
How long does it take to deliver? Am I buying domains for PBN instant or fast?
- Approximately 5 – 14 days delivery, depending on the size of your order.
Is buying used domains for PBN cheap? Can you do $5 domains for PBN?
- We do not strive to be the most affordable service provider. On the contrary, we aspire to be the best and safest quality.
- That being said, most of our customers find that our prices for domains for PBN are cheap compared to competitors, particularly after considering our quality of service. The reasoning is that due to bulk orders and higher order size, we are able to give you cheaper pricing.
- Be cautious with services that claim to offer cheap $1 domains for PBN or $5 domains for PBN as they may be scam or bot traffic. Based on our experience, 95% of the cheapest sellers are fraud.
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.