Why do I need to buy Facebook Marketplace Reviews (Seller)?
- Facebook is a social networking site that makes it easy for you to connect and share with family and friends online.
- Buyers and sellers can rate their experience with each other, as well as leave feedback to suggest areas for improvement. The buyer can rate a seller if the two parties have sent a message back and forth.
- Build up a good seller’s reputation in Facebook marketplace for your business brand.
- Help to rank your position higher in Facebook marketplace search engine result.
Why AppSally is the best site to buy Facebook Marketplace Reviews (Seller)?
- Buyer can rate ONLY if both parties have sent a message back and forth, so you have to reply buyer’s message to get ratings.
- Get free drop replacement if part of your order is dropped within 15 days.
- AppSally is a curated marketplace. All service providers are screened and evaluated based on their quality, reliability, delivery speed and price. Service providers with the highest score are handpicked to deliver your order. We have delivered thousands of reviews orders and worked with dozens of service providers, so you don’t have to waste your time with the wrong ones in Fiverr buy Facebook marketplace reviews (seller) or from Reddit. If you are wondering where to buy marketplace reviews (seller) on Facebook or the best site to purchase, look no further because AppSally is the preferred choice of our thousands of clients over Fiverr or Reddit.
How to buy Facebook Marketplace Reviews (Seller)?
- After you have made payment, you will be given access to a dashboard where you can provide us with product item URL on Facebook marketplace.
- Make sure you reply buyer’s message at least twice.
- We will START processing your order either instantly or within 24 hours after you have given us the necessary info in the dashboard as required above. We may need to confirm your email if your Paypal email is different from your customer email.
- The actual delivery will take longer than 24 hours. Please refer to the section below for estimated delivery time.
Are your Facebook Marketplace Reviews (Seller) real, active & legit or are they fake Marketplace Reviews (Seller)?
- All reviews provided are real, legit and non incentivised. You get an honest review from users based on their experience with your products or services on Facebook– be it a positive, negative or even no review. For example, if you ordered 10 positive reviews, you may receive 8 positive reviews and 1 negative review and 1 no review. This is because the reviews are genuine and we do not have control on the users feedback. In this case, you will only be billed for the 8 positives, and be entitled for 2 more positive reviews. Contact us if you need further clarification on this.
- The techniques used for this service depends heavily on what is currently allowed by Facebook’s terms of service (subject to changes from time to time). Some of the common legit techniques used by our 3rd party providers includes:
- running social media ads to retarget your customers and encourage them to leave real marketplace reviews (seller) on Facebook
- sending your previous customers review reminder e-mail with e-mail widget
- connect you with interested product testers or do a giveaway
- provide you with step-by-step guide on how to optimize your Facebook workflow/profile/marketing message in order to maximize chances of your customers leaving reviews
- The above is a sample of legit techniques that is commonly used. 3rd party service providers may use one, or some, or none from the above sample. In any case, targeted users are not incentivized so they may or may not leave marketplace reviews (seller) on Facebook. You are paying for our service/know-how to promote your products/services instead of paying for fake reviews. Reviews count is only a marketing KPI used to measure the progress of our service.
Can I buy positive, negative Facebook Marketplace Reviews (Seller)?
- Yes, you can. After you have completed your purchase, you can specify to us in our dashboard whether you want a positive review or negative review. A positive review is generally 4 to 5 stars while negative review is 1 star marketplace reviews (seller) to 2 stars.
Will I get banned or can I purchase safe Marketplace Reviews (Seller) on Facebook?
- Our Facebook marketplace seller reviews are real, as described above so we are compliant within Facebook’s Terms of Service.
- We don’t need your credential account, either. So, it’s secure, and there’s no risk of the account being compromised.
- You will NOT be banned for using our legit service, but that does not mean your account will not be suspended if you engage with other unqualified providers to buy fake Facebook marketplace seller reviews or other activities that break Facebook terms, all of which is beyond our control hence we cannot provide any guarantee.
Am I buying Facebook Marketplace Reviews (Seller) instant or fast and is it safe to deliver them faster?
- Approximately 14 – 30 days delivery, depending on the size of your order. Geo targeted orders may take longer time. You will get a more accurate delivery timeline from our panel once your order has been placed.
- Although we may start working on your order instantly, it takes time to fully deliver your order. We deliver orders gradually over a period of time (drip-feed) instead of instant Facebook marketplace reviews (seller) to present a natural growth of your brand and protect the safety of your Facebook account. In other words, our smart system automatically spreads the promotion and deliver a small and safe amount of marketplace reviews (seller) on a daily basis.
- We can’t deliver them faster than we’re told because we’re trying (BUT DO NOT promise) to get people who are really interested in the business customer service experience to leave a review.
Is buying Marketplace Reviews (Seller) on Facebook cheap? Can you do $5 Facebook Marketplace Reviews (Seller)?
- AppSally is not aimed at being the most affordable service provider. On the contrary, we aspire to be the best and safest quality.
- That being said, most of our customers find that our prices for Facebook marketplace reviews (seller) are cheap compared to most competitors, particularly after considering our quality of service. The reasoning is that due to bulk orders and high order size, we can get better pricing from our third party service providers.
- Be cautious with services that claim to offer cheap $1 Facebook marketplace reviews (seller) or $5 marketplace reviews (seller) as they may be scam or bot traffic. According to our knowledge, 95% of the cheapest service providers are fraud.
Can I target users from certain countries only like buy Facebook Marketplace Reviews (Seller) USA, Marketplace Reviews (Seller) UK or Canada?
- Geo-Targeting enhances conversion when your product/service is intended for certain part of the world such as USA, Canada or UK rather than worldwide.
- We do not have single country targeting such as UK, Canada or buying Facebook marketplace seller reviews USA. Instead, we support multiple countries (region) targeting. Simply select your desired geo-target from the dropdown when you order. If your desired region isn’t available from the dropdown option it means we do not support geo-targeting for that region. Please note that geo-targeted orders may take a longer time to deliver.