Why do I need to buy Facebook Verification (Blue Verified Badge)?
- Facebook, Inc. is an American social media and social networking online service provider. It is based in Menlo Park in California. It was founded by Mark Zuckerberg.
- Facebook verification is how you prove that your Facebook profile/page is the authentic presence of a notable public figure, celebrity or global brand.
- A blue verified badge is a check that appears next to Facebook name in search and on the profile/page.
- Get verified on Facebook helps to have higher trustworthiness and increase your brand awareness.
- To attract sponsorship, leadership of business and income. People with a verified badge, a large number of followers and likes are seen as influencers on Facebook.
Why buy Facebook Verification (Blue Verified Badge) from us?
- Get blue verified badge for one Facebook profile/page.
- Interview and having case study for your Facebook profile/page.
- Perform an audit and analysis on your Facebook profile/page and engagement metrics to ensure they meet the requirements to be verified.
- Setup a proper cover photo, profile photo, name that follows Facebook’s guidelines, content posted and “Follow” enabled for profiles only.
- You may need to submit the verification request yourself 2-3 weeks after the service is delivered.
- PR Articles:
- 2 or 4 PR Articles (DA less than 60 or 60 and above):
- Our providers will write two or four online PR articles about you, gather all the info needed and post them under publication platforms.
- DA less than 60: Depending on the availability of the provider, the articles will be posted on a website with a Domain Authority (DA) of less than 60 (DA 30-59).
- DA 60 and above: Depending on the availability of the provider, the articles will be posted on a website with a Domain Authority (DA) of 60 and above (DA 60-99).
- Domain Authority (DA) is a search engine ranking score developed by Moz that predicts how likely a website is to rank in search engine result pages (SERPs).
- Domain Authority scores range from 1 to 100, with higher scores corresponding to a greater likelihood of ranking.
- 0 PR Article: If you don’t require our providers’ assistance in writing the articles, you can choose this option.
- 2 or 4 PR Articles (DA less than 60 or 60 and above):
- Secondary Social Media (less or more than 10,000 followers or don’t need):
- The number of followers refers to both Primary and Secondary social media.
- Primary refers to Facebook while Secondary refers to the social media that you use often apart from Facebook.
- Give only one of the most popular secondary social media platforms, such as Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn or any other. It must be an existing platform with a high level of activity and engagement.
- Don’t need: If you don’t require our assistance to help grow your audience, you can choose this option.
Why do we need to know your social media follower numbers?
- To know if we can help you to reach more people on both primary and secondary platforms with extra charge.
- If less than 10,000 followers, we recommend growing your social media audiences because having a decent-sized social media following is one of the requirements for getting verification success.
What are the requirements to apply for Facebook verified badge?
- Authentic: Represent a real person, registered business or entity.
- Unique: Be the only presence of this person or business. Only one Page or profile per person or business may be verified, with exceptions for language-specific Pages and profiles. We don’t verify general interest Pages and profiles (example: Puppy Memes).
- Complete: Have an about section, Page or profile photo and recent activity, including at least one post.
- Notable: Represent a well-known, often searched person, brand or entity. We review Pages and profiles that are featured in multiple news sources, and we don’t consider paid or promotional content as sources for review.
- A verified page or profile cannot transfer ownership or modify its purpose. Edits such as name, category and bio updates will are reviewed before they’re posted. Ownership transfers and significant changes may be grounds for badge removal.
How to buy Facebook Verification (Blue Verified Badge)?
- After you have made payment, you will be given access to a dashboard where you can provide us with your Facebook page/profile and other info needed.
- You must setup and use two-factor authentication for your profile/page in order to get verified.
- We need to know whether you have submitted a request for verification before or not to review and provide advice if there are any tips for you.
- You can choose whether or not you want us to assist you in reaching more people to engage with your content.
- We need to know some of your business background success stories for helping to build articles if needed.
- Please continue to engage/interact with users while verification is in processing.
- Please contact us at [email protected] for inquiries or other coordination.
- We will START processing your order either instantly or within 24 hours after you have given us the necessary info in the dashboard as required above. We may need to confirm your email if your Paypal email is different from your customer email.
- The actual delivery will take longer than 24 hours. Please refer to the section below for estimated delivery time.
How to buy Facebook Verification (Blue Verified Badged) via Escrow.com Secure Payment?
- If you choose Escrow.com Secure Payment as your payment method, you are expected to release the escrow money once the services (eg articles) has been delivered, but this is not dependant on the verification status.
- Before we begin the order, we’ll require you to confirm your agreement in an email, which we’ll deliver to you later.
Do you guarantee 100% Facebook Verification (Blue Verified Badge)?
- We cannot guarantee 100% approval as it is entirely up to Facebook to decide whether to approve your submission or not. Our service providers only help to ensure your profile/page fulfills the verification requirements as well as brings visibility and credibility to your profile/page. However, if your account doesn’t violate TOS, the success rate is high. Please do not place the order if you have knowingly violated or still violating Facebook TOS.
- In rare case where the submission is rejected, we will offer you 10% of your order as Appsally store credits.
Will I get banned or can I purchase safe Verification on Facebook?
- We don’t need your credential account. So, it’s secure, and there’s no risk of the account being compromised.
- While our verification on Facebook are real, that does not mean your account will not be suspended if you engage in other illegal activities, all of which are beyond our control hence we cannot provide any guarantee.
How long does it take to deliver? Am I buying Facebook Verification instant or fast?
- We will work with the case study for your profile/page within 5 – 7 business days, from that point it’ll take another 5 – 10 business days to connect and submit the form for verification.
- Approximately 2 – 4 weeks delivery, depending on the queue and how fast Facebook responds.
- If you order multiple quantities of this service for the same account, we can still deliver but we cannot estimate the time required to complete the order. Rest assured, we will try our best.
Is buying Verification on Facebook cheap? Can you do $5 Facebook Verification?
- We do not strive to be the most affordable service provider. On the contrary, we aspire to be the best and safest quality.
- That being said, most of our customers find that our prices for Facebook verification are cheap compared to competitors, particularly after considering our quality of service. The reasoning is that due to bulk orders and higher order size, we are able to give you cheaper pricing.
- Be cautious with services that claim to offer cheap Facebook verification as they may be scam or bot traffic. Based on our experience, 95% of the cheapest service providers are fraud.