Why do I need to buy Google Reviews (Business/Places/Maps)?
- 92% of consumers read online reviews. A study from the Harvard Business School discovered that a one-star increase on business rating led to a 5-9% revenue boost.
- Google place and business page appear 1st in search results. When someone searches for your business, they will find Google review before they even see your website.
- With high quality Google reviews, you can improve reputation of your business and increase customer base by getting people to visit your place or try your service.
- A key component to rank well on local searches. You can find out more about the other important component in The #1 Thing Your Business Needs to Win Customers Online article.
Why AppSally is the best site to buy Google Reviews (Business/Places/Maps)?
- Keywords relevant to your business in reviews.
- All reviews are written in English.
- 10-15 words reviews for your Google business with keywords if specified.
- Get free drop replacement if part of your order is dropped within 15 days.
- Non-incentivised reviews, for more detail please refer to “Are your Google Reviews (Business/Places/Maps) real, active & legit or are they fake reviews?”
- AppSally is a curated marketplace. All service providers are screened and evaluated based on their quality, reliability, delivery speed and price. Service providers with the highest score are handpicked to deliver your order. We have delivered thousands of review orders and worked with dozens of service providers, so you don’t have to waste your time with the wrong ones in Fiverr buy Google reviews or from Reddit. If you are wondering where to buy reviews on Google or the best site to purchase, look no further because AppSally is the preferred choice of our thousands of clients over Fiverr or Reddit.
How to buy Google Reviews (Business/Places/Maps)?
- Provide us with Google business or place link.
- Provide us review content (mandatory if no previous positive reviews as reference) or 6 keywords for standard review (for example: clean, cozy, good for groups, quiet environment, kid-friendly, spacious).
- Provide us with minor shortcomings about your hotel/restaurant/place/service that we can mention (optional but it will help to create an unbiased-looking, more credible and realistic reviews on Google).
- Email all details to [email protected]
- We will START processing your order either instantly or within 24 hours after you have given us the necessary info in the dashboard as required above. We may need to confirm your email if your Paypal email is different from your customer email.
- The actual delivery will take longer than 24 hours. Please refer to the section below for estimated delivery time.
Are your Google Reviews (Business/Places/Maps) real, active & legit or are they fake reviews?
- All reviews provided are real, legit and non incentivised. You get an honest review from users based on their experience with your products or services on Google – be it a positive, negative or even no review. For example if you ordered 10 positive reviews, you may receive 8 positive reviews and 1 negative review and 1 no review. This is because the reviews are genuine and we do not have control on the users feedback. In this case you will only be billed for the 8 positives, and be entitled for 2 more positive reviews. Contact us if you need further clarification on this.
- The techniques used for this service depends heavily on what is currently allowed by Google terms of service (subject to changes from time to time). Some of the common legit techniques used by our 3rd party providers includes:
- running social media ads to retarget your customers and encourage them to leave real reviews on Google
- sending your previous customers review reminder e-mail with e-mail widget
- connect you with interested product testers or do a giveaway
- provide you with step-by-step guide on how to optimise your Google workflow/profile/marketing message in order to maximise chances of your customers leaving reviews
- The above is a sample of legit techniques that are commonly used. 3rd party service providers may use one, or some, or none from the above sample. In any case, targeted users are not incentivized so they may or may not leave reviews on Google. You are paying for our service/know-how to promote your products/services instead of paying for fake reviews. Reviews count is only a marketing KPI used to measure the progress of our service.
Can I buy positive, negative Google Reviews (Business/Places/Maps) or custom reviews?
- Yes, you can. After you have completed your purchase, you can specify to us in our dashboard whether you want a positive review or negative review. A positive review is generally 4 to 5 stars while negative review is 1 star review to 2 stars.
- Please contact support if you have any custom reviews requirements prior to ordering.
Will I get banned or can I purchase safe Reviews on Google?
- Our Google reviews are real, as described above so we are compliant within Google’s Terms Of Service.
- We don’t need your credential account, either. So, it’s secure, and there’s no risk of the account being compromised.
- You will NOT be banned for using our legit service, but that does not mean your account will not be suspended if you engage with other unqualified providers to buy fake Google reviews or other activities that break Google terms, all of which is beyond our control hence we cannot provide any guarantee.
Am I buying Google Reviews (Business/Places/Maps) instant or fast and is it safe to deliver them faster?
- Approximately 2 to 21 days delivery, depending on the size of your order. Geo targeted orders may take longer time. You will get a more accurate delivery timeline from our panel once your order has been placed.
- Although we may start working on your order instantly, it takes time to fully deliver your order. We deliver orders gradually over a period of time (drip-feed) instead of instant Google reviews to present a natural growth of your brand and protect the safety of your Google account. In other words, our smart system automatically spreads the promotion and deliver a small and safe amount of reviews on a daily basis.
- We can’t deliver them faster than what we say or instant Google reviews because we’re trying (but DO NOT promise) to get people who are really interested in your business page to leave a review.
Is buying Reviews on Google cheap? Can you do $5 Google Reviews (Business/Places/Maps)?
- AppSally is not aimed at being the most affordable service provider. On the contrary, we aspire to be the best and safest quality.
- That being said, most of our customers find that our prices for Google reviews are cheap compared to most competitors, particularly after considering our quality of service. The reasoning is that due to bulk orders and higher order size, we are able to get better rates from our service providers.
- Be cautious with services that claim to offer cheap $1 Google reviews or $5 reviews as they may be scam or bot traffic. Based on our experience, 95% of the cheapest service providers are fraud.
Can I target users from certain countries only like buy Google Reviews (Business/Places/Maps) USA, Reviews UK or Canada?
- Geo-Targeting enhances conversion when your product/service is intended for certain part of the world such as USA, Canada or UK rather than worldwide.
- We do not have single country targeting such as UK, Canada or buying Google reviews USA. Instead, we support multiple countries (region) targeting. Simply select your desired geo-target from the dropdown when you order. If your desired region isn’t available from the dropdown option it means we do not support geo-targeting for that region. Please note that geo-targeted orders may take a longer time to deliver.
What is the difference between Google Business, Google Places and Google Maps?
- Google Maps is a navigational tool while Google Places or Google Business are actually your business listing in Google Maps. Google Places has been rebranded to Google My Business (GMB) in 2014.
- However, whether you are buying Google Business reviews, or Google Places reviews or even Google Maps reviews, they are referring to the same thing – the reviews on your business listing on Google.