Why do I need to buy Hacker News Karma product?
- Hacker News basically consists of these two, computer science and entrepreneurship social news website.
- Hacker News karma is roughly translated as the number of upvotes of your stories and comments minus the number of downvotes.
- The more karma you gain the higher probability you can downvote comments.
- Having high number of karma will allow you to do many other things on Hacker News such as making polls, customize the top bar background color and many more.
Why AppSally is the best site to buy Hacker News Karma?
- AppSally is a curated marketplace. All service providers are screened and evaluated based on their quality, reliability, delivery speed and price. Service providers with the highest score are handpicked to deliver your order. We have delivered thousands of karma orders and worked with dozens of service providers, so you don’t have to waste your time with the wrong ones.
How to buy Hacker News Karma?
- After you have made the payment, you will be given access to a dashboard where you can provide us with your Hacker News post link.
- We will START processing your order either instantly or within 24 hours after you have given us the necessary info in the dashboard as required above. We may need to confirm your email if your Paypal email is different from your customer email.
- The actual delivery will take longer than 24 hours. Please refer to the section below for estimated delivery time.
Are your Hacker News Karma real & legit or are they fake karma?
- AppSally promises no bots and legit traffic only. That means we deliver real Hacker News karma with real and active people. Tracking is available in our 100% transparent, proprietary dashboard.
- AppSally DO NOT engage with service providers who DIRECTLY incentivize their users (aka fake Hacker News karma). For example, providers are only allowed to advertise to users to view your content. If the users wish to, they may optionally upvote your content, without receiving additional rewards. The ads must also be opt-in only. The reason behind this is so you get real Hacker News karma instead of fake karma.
- Real users are not only safer, but there is also a higher chance they may be genuinely interested in your content. However, we DO NOT promise that all or the majority of them will be interested in your content.
What are Hacker News Karma bots?
- Hacker News karma bot is a software that allows you to automate simple tasks on Hacker News. Since it is a software and not a real person, there is no real engagement value. Meaning, there is zero chance that a bot would be interested in your event. They are often referred to as fake karma.
Will I get banned? Can I buy safe Hacker News Karma?
- You will NOT be banned because our Hacker News karma is real, as described above. Our services are legit within Hacker News’s Terms of Service.
- We also don’t need your credentials for your account. So, it’s safe and there’s no chance of hacking and banning the account.
Is the delivery of Hacker News Karma fast? Is it safe to deliver them faster?
- Approximately 5 – 10 days delivery, depending on the size of your order. You will get a more accurate delivery timeline from our panel once your order has been placed.
- We deliver orders gradually over a period of time (drip-feed) instead of in one go to present a natural growth of your brand and protect the safety of your Hacker News account. In other words, our smart system automatically spreads the promotion and deliver a small and safe amount of karma on a daily basis.
- We can’t deliver them faster than we’re told because we’re trying (BUT DO NOT promise) to get people who are really interested in your post to give karma.
Is AppSally Hacker News Karma cheap?
- AppSally is not aimed at being the most affordable service provider. On the contrary, we aspire to be the best and safest quality.
- That being said, most of our customers find that our pricing for Hacker News karma is cheap compared to most competitors, especially after considering our quality of service. The reason is that we are able to get better pricing from our service providers due to bulk orders and high order volume.
- Be careful with services that claim to be delivering cheap Hacker News karma as they may either be fraud or using bot traffic. From our experience, 95% of the cheapest service providers are a fraud.
Can I target users from certain countries only (geo-target)?
- Unfortunately no, you can’t. Your order will be fulfilled by users from all over the world and we DO NOT promise any specific country. If your Hacker News account is only available for certain countries, feel free to contact support before placing your order.