Why do I need to buy iTunes Podcast Reviews?
- iTunes is an Apple Inc. developed media player, media library, Internet radio and mobile device management application.
- iTunes Podcast is an anonymous evaluation, review and evaluation based on the honest iOS app experience of competent real customers or users.
- In 2017, podcast ad revenue is expected to top $22 million, up 85% from the previous year. This will help to increase awareness of your apps benefits.
- Reviews can increase conversion rates by 270%.
- Growing the number and quality of reviews is very important to the success of your podcast on iTunes.
- Apple Podcasts features more than 500,000 active podcasts, including content in more than 100 languages.
- 45% of global internet users aged 25 to 34 listened to or watched a podcast in a month.
Why buy iTunes Podcast Reviews from us?
- Get free drop replacement if part of your order is dropped within 15 days. However, we will not be able to offer drop replacement if you buy iTunes podcast reviews from multiple sellers concurrently as it would be difficult for us to determine whether the drops come from us or other sellers.
- 10-15 words reviews for your podcast with focused keyword (if provided).
- iTunes Podcast Reviews are written in English.
- Majority of the reviews delivered will be generic. But, a small number of reviews will have the keywords you specified.
- Non-incentivised reviews, for more detail please refer to “Are your iTunes Podcast Reviews real, active & legit or are they fake Podcast Reviews?”
How to buy iTunes Podcast Reviews?
- After you have made payment, you will be given access to a dashboard where you can provide us with iOS app link with maximum 6 keywords to be included in the review for standard.
- You can decide how many reviews to be posted on Apple App Store everyday.
- We will START processing your order either instantly or within 24 hours after you have given us the necessary info in the dashboard as required above. We may need to confirm your email if your Paypal email is different from your customer email.
- The actual delivery will take longer than 24 hours. Please refer to the section below for estimated delivery time.
Are your iTunes Podcast Reviews real, active & legit or are they fake Podcast Reviews?
- All reviews provided are real, legit and non incentivised. You get an honest review from users based on their experience with your products or services on iTunes – be it a positive, negative or even no review. For example if you ordered 10 positive reviews, you may receive 8 positive reviews and 1 negative review and 1 no review. This is because the reviews are genuine and we do not have control on the users feedback. In this case you will only be billed for the 8 positives, and be entitled for 2 more positive reviews. Contact us if you need further clarification on this.
- Some of what we may do include:
- running social media ads to retarget your customers and encourage them to leave real podcast reviews on iTunes
- sending your previous customers review reminder e-mail with e-mail widget
- connect you with interested product testers or do a giveaway
- provide you with step-by-step guide on how to optimise your iTunes workflow/profile/marketing message in order to maximise chances of your customers leaving reviews
- In any case, targeted users are not incentivized so they may or may not leave podcast reviews. You are paying for our service/know-how to promote your products/services instead of paying for fake reviews. Reviews count is only a marketing KPI used to measure the progress of our service.
What are positive, negative iTunes Podcast Reviews or custom reviews?
- A positive review is generally 4 to 5 stars while negative review is 1 star review to 2 stars.
- Please contact support if you have any custom requirements.
Will I get banned or can I purchase safe Podcast Reviews on iTunes?
- We don’t need your credential account. So, it’s secure, and there’s no risk of the account being compromised.
- While our podcast reviews on iTunes are real, that does not mean your account will not be suspended if you engage in other illegal activities, all of which are beyond our control hence we cannot provide any guarantee.
How long does it take to deliver? Am I buying iTunes Podcast Reviews instant or fast and is it safe to deliver them faster?
- Approximately 14 – 30 days delivery, depending on the size of your order. Geo-targeted orders may take significantly longer time to complete. You will get a more accurate delivery timeline from our panel once your order has been placed.
- Although we may start working on your order instantly, it takes time to fully deliver your order. We deliver orders gradually over a period of time (drip-feed) instead of instant iTunes podcast reviews to present a natural growth of your brand and protect the safety of your iTunes account. In other words, our smart system automatically spreads the promotion and deliver a small and safe amount of reviews on a daily basis.
- If you order multiple quantities of this service for the same podcast, we can still deliver but we cannot estimate the time required to complete the order. Rest assured, we will try our best.
- We can’t deliver them faster than what we say or instant iTunes podcast reviews because we’re trying (but DO NOT promise) to get people who are really interested in your podcast to leave a review.
Is buying Podcast Reviews on iTunes cheap? Can you do $5 iTunes Podcast Reviews?
- We do not strive to be the most affordable service provider. On the contrary, we aspire to be the best and safest quality.
- That being said, most of our customers find that our prices for iTunes podcast reviews are cheap compared to competitors, particularly after considering our quality of service. The reasoning is that due to bulk orders and higher order size, we are able to give you cheaper pricing.
- Be cautious with services that claim to offer cheap $1 iTunes podcast reviews or $5 podcast reviews as they may be scam or bot traffic. Based on our experience, 95% of the cheapest sellers are fraud.
Can I target users from certain countries only like buy iTunes Podcast Reviews USA, Podcast Reviews UK or Canada? Can I target specific niche?
- Geo-Targeting enhances conversion when your product/service is intended for certain part of the world such as USA, Canada or UK rather than worldwide.
- We do not have single country targeting such as UK, Canada or buying iTunes podcast reviews USA. Instead, we support multiple countries (region) targeting. Simply select your desired geo-target from the dropdown when you order. If your desired region isn’t available from the dropdown option it means we do not support geo-targeting for that region. Please note that geo-targeted orders may take a longer time to deliver.
- We do not support any additional targeting at this moment, but feel free to drop us an email for feedback.
Kassim (verified owner) –
Joseph (verified owner) –
Wonderful help. Thank you
Deisy (verified owner) –
Exceptional, was nervous at first based on some bad reviews. However, it works and you have control over the whole process.
Keith (verified owner) –
Very impressed. Thank you!
Laura (verified owner) –
Good job setting expectations, perfect delivery
Perez (verified owner) –
Ringe (verified owner) –
Can your platform provide me the countries from each review belongs to?
Mursa (verified owner) –
It really helps growing your podcast. My podcast ended up on the charts!
Todd (verified owner) –
Very good experience will use again
Tan (verified owner) –
Easy and fast
Jenessa (verified owner) –
I start to get more listeners now after getting those reviews. It works like wonder. Will surely come back for more to grow my podcast!
J Bartolo (verified owner) –
J Bartolo –
Alzaid (verified owner) –
Michael (verified owner) –
Worth every penny
Bryan (verified owner) –
Got exactly what I ordered. Plan to order more early next month
mvishnevsky (verified owner) –
Not the best but better then nothing. Put wrong star review on one and had a hard time changing. Other then that its ok and the price is ok.
Ron (verified owner) –
No hassle. Just pay, specify podcast link and content, wait for email update. Much easier and faster than asking friends to help out.
Camaron J. (verified owner) –
One of the few places that let you custom both the title and review you want
Camaron J. –
Zephaniah Mcnally (verified owner) –
Have been using appsally for a few months now. I wish the reviews are a bit longer, but hey, can’t complain much for the price. What’s important though is I’m seeing more downloads on my podcast. Thx!
Zephaniah Mcnally –