Why do I need to buy Android app reviews (Google Play)?
- Improve app ranking in Google Play with high app ratings and Android app review
- Build trust and get users to download your app with positive app reviews
- 58% of users check app reviews before installing an Android app
- 94% users download only apps with at least 4 or 5 star ratings
- Improve ASO and appear high up in important keyword search results
- Reach worldwide users on Google Play
Why AppSally is the best site to buy Android app reviews (Google Play)?
- Get free drop replacement if part of your order is dropped within 15 days
- 10-15 words reviews for your Android app with keywords if specified
- App reviews are written in English
- Majority of the Android review delivered will have the keywords you specified. A small number of them will be generic
How to buy Android reviews?
- Provide us with your Android app link
- Provide us with maximum 6 keywords to be included in the review
- Delivery will start within 24 hours after your order has been placed and payment made. We may need to confirm your email if your Paypal email is different from your customer email.
Are your Android reviews real & legit?
- All reviews provided are real and non incentivised. You get an honest review from users based on their experience with your products or services – be it a positive or negative review. For example if you ordered 5 positive reviews, you may receive 9 positive reviews and 1 negative reviews. In this case you will only be billed for the 4 positive, and be entitled for 1 more positive review. Contact us if you need further clarification on this.
Will I get banned? Can I buy safe Google Play reviews?
- You will NOT be banned because our Android reviews are real, as described above. Our services are legit within Google Play’s TOS.
- We also do not need your account credential. So, it’s safe and there is no chance for the account to be hacked and banned.
Can I buy negative app reviews or custom reviews?
- Yes, you can. After you have completed your purchase, you can specify to us in our dashboard whether you want a positive review or negative review. A positive review is generally 4 to 5 stars while negative review is 1 to 2 stars.
- Please contact support if you have any custom requirements.
What are the differences between Standard & Custom Reviews packages?
- Standard Reviews: We’ll write and leave our own reviews based on the app’s keywords
- Custom Reviews: You will need to provide us with the exact amount of custom reviews according to the package you ordered for the app to be posted
Is the delivery of Android app reviews fast? Can you deliver them faster?
- Approximately 14 – 30 days delivery, depending on the size of your order. Geo targeted orders may take longer time.
- We deliver orders gradually over a period of time (drip-feed) instead of in spikes to present a natural growth of your brand and protect the safety of your account.
- We cannot deliver them faster than what we promise because we strive to get people who are genuinely interested in your app to leave review.
Is AppSally Google Play reviews cheap?
- AppSally does not aim to be the cheapest service provider. Instead we aspire to be the best quality and safest.
- That being said, most of our customers find that our pricing for Android reviews is cheap compared to most competitors, especially after considering our quality of service. The reason is because we are able to get better pricing from our service providers due to bulk orders and high order volume.
- Be careful with services that claim to be deliver cheap Google Play reviews as they may either be fraud or using bot traffic. From our experience, 95% of the cheapest service providers are fraud.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Can I decide how many reviews to be posted on Google Play everyday
- Can you do geo targeted orders?
Yes but for Android apps that are geographically targeted we might take a longer time to complete the order.
- Why Android reviews may take longer time to deliver?
We get people who are genuinely interested in your app to install and write review. Too many reviews posted in a short time is not safe for your Google developer account.