Why do I need to buy Steam Reviews (Free Game)?
- Steam is the ultimate destination for playing, discussing, and creating games.
- Steam reviews show as social evidence that the game is worth the installs and play, making the game more relevant and visible.
- Drive traffic to your game on Steam and get more people to play.
- Significantly improve you and your game credibility on Steam.
- Improve game ranking in Steam with high recommendation and review.
Why buy Steam Reviews (Free Game) from us?
- Get free drop replacement if part of your order is dropped within 15 days.
- Non-incentivized reviews, for more detail please refer to “Are your Steam Reviews real, active & legit or are they fake reviews?”
What is the difference between buying Steam Reviews (Free Game) and Steam Reviews (Paid Game)?
- Steam Reviews (Free Game) is direct installed the game, play and leave a review without making a payment to purchase the game while Paid Game is having a review for the game that needs to purchase in order to install and play the game.
- When you buy this product, you are buying Steam Reviews (Free Game).
- If you are wondering where to purchase Steam Reviews (Paid Game), look no further because you can find it here.
How to buy Steam Reviews (Free Game)?
- After you have made the payment, you will be given access to a dashboard where you can provide us with Steam game link, developer name and others info needed.
- We will START processing your order either instantly or within 24 hours after you have given us the necessary info in the dashboard as required above. We may need to confirm your email if your Paypal email is different from your customer email.
- The actual delivery will take longer than 24 hours. Please refer to the section below for estimated delivery time.
- Each package gets you review(s) for one game only. Place separate orders to get review(s) for multiple games.
- Please contact us at [email protected] for enquiry or other coordination.
Are your Steam Reviews real, active & legit or are they fake Reviews?
- All reviews provided are real, legit and non incentivised. You get an honest review from users based on their experience with your products or services on Steam – be it a positive, negative or even no review. For example if you ordered 10 positive reviews, you may receive 8 positive reviews and 1 negative review and 1 no review. This is because the reviews are genuine and we do not have control on the users feedback. In this case you will only be billed for the 8 positives, and be entitled for 2 more positive reviews. Contact us if you need further clarification on this.
- Some of what we may do include:
- running social media ads to retarget your customers and encourage them to leave real reviews on Steam
- sending your previous customers review reminder e-mail with e-mail widget
- connect you with interested product testers or do a giveaway
- provide you with step-by-step guide on how to optimise your Steam workflow/profile/marketing message in order to maximise chances of your customers leaving reviews
- In any case, targeted users are not incentivized so they may or may not leave reviews on Steam. You are paying for our service/know-how to promote your products/services instead of paying for fake reviews. Reviews count is only a marketing KPI used to measure the progress of our service.
What are positive, negative Steam Reviews or custom reviews?
- A positive review is generally 4 to 5 stars while negative review is 1 star review to 2 stars.
- Please contact support if you have any custom requirements.
Will I get banned or can I purchase safe Reviews on Steam?
- We don’t need your credential account. So, it’s secure, and there’s no risk of the account being compromised.
- While our reviews on Steam are real, that does not mean your account will not be suspended if you engage in other illegal activities, all of which are beyond our control hence we cannot provide any guarantee.
How long does it take to deliver? Am I buying Steam Reviews instant or fast and is it safe to deliver them faster?
- Approximately 14 – 30 days delivery, depending on the size of your order. You will get a more accurate delivery timeline from our panel once your order has been placed.
- Although we may start working on your order instantly, it takes time to fully deliver your order. We deliver orders gradually over a period of time (drip-feed) instead of instant Steam reviews to present a natural growth of your brand and protect the safety of your Steam account. In other words, our smart system automatically spreads the promotion and deliver a small and safe amount of reviews on a daily basis.
- If you order multiple quantities of this service for the same game, we can still deliver but we cannot estimate the time required to complete the order. Rest assured, we will try our best.
- We can’t deliver them faster than what we say or instant Steam reviews because we’re trying (but DO NOT promise) to get people who are really interested in your game to install and leave a review.
Is buying Reviews on Steam cheap? Can you do $5 Steam Reviews?
- We do not strive to be the most affordable service provider. On the contrary, we aspire to be the best and safest quality.
- That being said, most of our customers find that our prices for Steam reviews are cheap compared to competitors, particularly after considering our quality of service. The reasoning is that due to bulk orders and higher order size, we are able to give you cheaper pricing.
- Be cautious with services that claim to offer cheap $1 Steam reviews or $5 reviews as they may be scam or bot traffic. Based on our experience, 95% of the cheapest sellers are fraud.
Can I target users from certain countries only like buy Steam Reviews USA, Reviews UK or Canada? Can I target specific niche?
- Unfortunately no, you can’t target UK, Canada or USA Steam reviews. Your order will be fulfilled by users from all over the world and we DO NOT promise any specific country. If your game is only available for certain countries, feel free to contact support before placing your order.
- We do not support any additional targeting at this moment, but feel free to drop us an email for feedback.