Why you need to get TripAdvisor reviews:
- TripAdvisor has always been the destination for travelers who look for information about hotels, inns and restaurants
- More than 90% of visitors are influenced by the reviews they read on TripAdvisor; 67% won’t book if the hotel has low ratings and 53% won’t book if the hotel has no review
- Most travelers are 3x more likely to stay if a hotel has 4 or higher stars ratings
- Improve reputation and increase customer base
- TripAdvisor reviews with details about the property are more likely to influence visitors
Why AppSally is the best site to get TripAdvisor reviews:
- We reach out to your customers to write an honest, unbiased review for your business
- Reviews are written by local and international users who have visited your place
- Multiple reviews on TripAdvisor will be spaced by a few days in between
- Approximately 7 – 20 days delivery
What you need to provide us to get TripAdvisor reviews:
- Tripadvisor link
- Email details to [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about getting reviews for TripAdvisor:
- Why TripAdvisor reviews may take longer time to deliver?
- We get local people who are genuinely interested in your business to search and write review.
- Too many reviews posted in a short time is not safe for your Tripadvisor account.
Notes about getting reviews for TripAdvisor:
- All reviews provided are non incentivised. You get an honest review from the users based on their experience with your place – be it a positive or negative review. But, we will only take into account those which you order. You can refer to our terms of service