Why do I need to buy Twitter Verification (Blue Verified Badge)?
- Twitter is an online news website where people communicate in short messages called tweets.
- Twitter verification is how you prove that your Twitter account is the authentic presence of a notable public figure, celebrity or global brand.
- A blue verified badge is a check that appears next to the Twitter account’s name in search and on the profile.
- Get verified on Twitter helps to have higher trustworthiness and increase your brand awareness.
- To attract sponsorship, leadership of business and income. People with a verified badge, a large number of followers and likes are seen as influencers on Twitter.
Why AppSally is the best site to buy Twitter Verification (Blue Verified Badge)?
- Get blue verified badge for one Twitter profile.
- Interview and having case study for your Twitter profile.
- Perform an audit and analysis on your Twitter profile and engagement metrics to ensure they meet the requirements to be verified.
- You may need to submit the verification request yourself 2-3 weeks after the service is delivered.
- PR Articles:
- 2 or 4 PR Articles (DA less than 60 or 60 and above):
- Our providers will write two or four online PR articles about you, gather all the info needed and post them under publication platforms.
- DA less than 60: Depending on the availability of the provider, the articles will be posted on a website with a Domain Authority (DA) of less than 60 (DA 30-59).
- DA 60 and above: Depending on the availability of the provider, the articles will be posted on a website with a Domain Authority (DA) of 60 and above (DA 60-99).
- Domain Authority (DA) is a search engine ranking score developed by Moz that predicts how likely a website is to rank in search engine result pages (SERPs).
- Domain Authority scores range from 1 to 100, with higher scores corresponding to a greater likelihood of ranking.
- 0 PR Article: If you don’t require our providers’ assistance in writing the articles, you can choose this option.
- 2 or 4 PR Articles (DA less than 60 or 60 and above):
- Secondary Social Media (less or more than 10,000 followers or don’t need):
- The number of followers refers to both Primary and Secondary social media.
- Primary refers to Twitter while Secondary refers to the social media that you use often apart from Twitter.
- Give only one of the most popular secondary social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn or any other. It must be an existing platform with a high level of activity and engagement.
- Don’t need: If you don’t require our assistance to help grow your audience, you can choose this option.
- AppSally is a curated marketplace. All service providers are screened and evaluated based on their quality, reliability, delivery speed and price. Service providers with the highest score are handpicked to deliver your order. We have delivered thousands of verification orders and worked with dozens of service providers, so you don’t have to waste your time with the wrong ones in Fiverr buy Twitter verification or from Reddit. If you are wondering where to buy verification on Twitter or the best site to purchase, look no further because AppSally is the preferred choice of our thousands of clients over Fiverr or Reddit.
Why do we need to know your social media follower numbers?
- To know if we can help you to reach more people on both primary and secondary platforms with extra charge.
- If less than 10,000 followers, we recommend growing your social media audiences because having a decent-sized social media following is one of the requirements for getting verification success.
What are the requirements to apply for Twitter verified badge?
- Authentic: Your account must represent a real person, registered business or entity. Required verified through either one of them.
- Official website: Provide the link to an official website that references you (or your organization) and your Twitter account.
- ID verification: Provide a photo of an official government issued identification document, such as your Driver’s License or Passport.
- Official email address: Provide an official email address with a domain relevant to the notability category you choose.
- Notable: Your account must represent a well-known, highly searched for person, brand or entity. We review accounts that are featured in multiple news sources, and we don’t consider paid or promotional content as sources for review.
- Active: Your account must be active with a record of adherence to the Twitter Rules.
- Complete: You must have a profile name, and a profile image.
- Active Use: You must have logged into the account in the last 6 months with posted tweets regularly.
- Security: The account must have a confirmed email address or phone number.
- Twitter Rules: The account must not have had a 12-hour or 7-day lockout for violating the Twitter Rules in the past 6 months (excluding successful appeals).
- Keep in mind that if you provide false, misleading information, become inactive or incomplete during or after the verification process, Twitter will remove your verified badge and may take additional action to delete your account.
- Certain accounts are ineligible for the blue badge, regardless of the above criteria, including:
- Parody, newsfeed, commentary, and unofficial fan accounts
- Pets and fictional characters, unless directly affiliated with a Verified Company, Brand, or Organization, or with a Verified entertainment production, as described above
- Accounts engaged in severe violations of our Platform manipulation and spam policy, such as the buying and selling of followers and engagement
- Accounts of individuals or groups associated with coordinated harmful activity, or hateful content as defined in Twitter’s Ads Policies, or that have been found to have committed gross human rights violations by an international court/tribunal, or a fact-finding mission or commission of inquiry authorized by an international organization, may be ineligible for Verification – even if their activity on Twitter doesn’t violate the Twitter Rules.
How to buy Twitter Verification (Blue Verified Badge)?
- After you have made payment, you will be given access to a dashboard where you can provide us with your Twitter profile link and other info needed.
- We need to know whether you have submitted a request for verification before or not to review and provide advice if there are any tips for you.
- You can choose whether or not you want us to assist you in reaching more people to engage with your content.
- We need to know some of your business background success stories for helping to build articles if needed.
- Please continue to engage/interact with users while verification is in processing.
- Please contact us at [email protected] for inquiries or other coordination.
- We will START processing your order either instantly or within 24 hours after you have given us the necessary info in the dashboard as required above. We may need to confirm your email if your Paypal email is different from your customer email.
- The actual delivery will take longer than 24 hours. Please refer to the section below for estimated delivery time.
How to buy Twitter Verification (Blue Verified Badged) via Escrow.com Secure Payment?
- If you choose Escrow.com Secure Payment as your payment method, you are expected to release the escrow money once the services (eg articles) has been delivered, but this is not dependant on the verification status.
- Before we begin the order, we’ll require you to confirm your agreement in an email, which we’ll deliver to you later.
Do you guarantee 100% Twitter Verification (Blue Verified Badge)?
- We cannot guarantee 100% approval as it is entirely up to Twitter to decide whether to approve your submission or not. Our service providers only help to ensure your profile fulfills the verification requirements as well as brings visibility and credibility to your profile. However, if your account doesn’t violate TOS, the success rate is high. Please do not place the order if you have knowingly violated or still violating Twitter TOS.
- In rare case where the submission is rejected, we will offer you 10% of your order as Appsally store credits.
Will I get banned or can I purchase safe Verification on Twitter?
- Our Twitter verification are real, as described above. As Twitter’s Terms of Service is subject to changes from time to time, it is your responsibility to ensure compliance.
- We don’t need your credential account, either. So, it’s secure, and there’s no risk of the account being compromised.
- You will NOT be banned for using our legit service, but that does not mean your account will not be suspended if you engage with other unqualified providers to buy fake Twitter verification or other activities that break Twitter terms, all of which is beyond our control hence we cannot provide any guarantee.
How long does it take to deliver? Am I buying Twitter Verification instant or fast?
- Our providers will work with the case study for your profile within 5 – 7 business days, from that point it’ll take another 5 – 10 business days to connect with the media partners.
- Approximately 2 – 4 weeks delivery, depending on the queue and how fast Twitter responds.
- If you order multiple qualities of this service for the same account, we can still deliver but we cannot estimate the time required to complete the order. Rest assured, we will try our best.
Is buying Verification on Twitter cheap? Can you do cheaper Twitter Verification?
- AppSally is not aimed at being the most affordable service provider. On the contrary, we aspire to be the best and safest quality.
- That being said, most of our customers find that our prices for Twitter verification are cheap compared to most competitors, particularly after considering our quality of service. The reasoning is that due to bulk orders and higher order size, we are able to get better rates from our service providers.
- Be cautious with services that claim to offer cheap Twitter verification as they may be scam or bot traffic. Based on our experience, 95% of the cheapest service providers are fraud.