Why do I need to buy Voice Over (Artist)?
- Voice-over (also known as off-camera or off-stage commentary) is a production technique where a voice – that is not part of the narrative (non-diegetic) – is used in a radio, television production, filmmaking, theatre, or other presentations.
- Voice over is important for anyone creating video or audio content. It helps in the delivery of the message, enhances the customer experience, and boosts sales.
- Voice over can effectively convey your message and capture your audience’s attention.
- By evoking emotions and providing clarity, voice over helps to create a stronger impact and audience connection.
- In education, voice over can help students understand the information presented more easily.
- A voice over actor with a confident and credible voice will increase your audience’s trust in your brand.
Why buy Voice Over (Artist) from us?
- We are full-time recording artists and voice actors with over ten years of experience who have worked on commercials, corporate videos, audio books, radio, and many other projects.
- We have expertise and experience in a variety of voice over categories, including commercial, narration, audiobooks, e-learning, and others.
- As experienced voice over artists, we understand what is required in a voice over to connect your brand with your audience.
- You will be getting high quality audio recording in WAV or MP3 format.
- Select “Commercial Rights” if you want to use this voice over to promote your service or product through non-paid marketing channels like social media campaigns, email campaigns, explainer videos posted on company websites, podcast intros and audiobooks.
- Select “Full Broadcast Rights” if you want to use this voice over to advertise your service or product through paid broadcasting channels like television, radio and internet such as radio commercials, TV commercials and music/ video streaming platforms.
- Select “Yes” for “Do you require timed audio synced?” if you want to sync the voice over with an existing video or other presentation. This add-on costs $70 for every 60 seconds. After you have placed your order, we will contact you to collect this payment separately.
How to buy Voice Over (Artist)?
- Scripts containing vulgar or sexual language or explicit topics will not be accepted.
- After you have made payment, you will be given access to a dashboard where you can provide us with your project description, purpose, link to view or download your video or other presentation, full script and the following selections:
- Purpose – TV, radio, podcast, internet video, audiobook and more
- Voice gender – male and female
- Tone of voice – authoritative, casual, corporate, energetic funny and more
- Language & accent – English (American), English (British), French, Hindi, Korean, Spanish, Turkish and much more
- We will START processing your order either instantly or within 24 hours after you have given us the necessary info in the dashboard as required above. We may need to confirm your email if your Paypal email is different from your customer email.
- The actual delivery will take longer than 24 hours. Please refer to the section below for estimated delivery time.
How long does it take to deliver? Am I buying Voice Over (Artist) instant or fast?
- Approximately 7 – 10 days delivery, depending on the size of your order. Orders that require timed audio sync may take significantly longer time to complete. You will get a more accurate delivery timeline from our panel once your order has been placed.
Is buying Voice Over (Artist) cheap? Can you do $5 Voice Over (Artist)?
- We do not strive to be the most affordable service provider. On the contrary, we aspire to be the best and safest quality.
- That being said, most of our customers find that our prices for voice over are cheap compared to most competitors, particularly after considering our quality of service. The reasoning is that due to bulk orders and higher order size, we are able to give you cheaper pricing.
- Be cautious with services that claim to offer cheap voice over as they may be scam. Based on our experience, 95% of the cheapest sellers are fraud.