Why do I need to buy WordPress Website Speed Optimization?
- Google had mentioned site speed is one of the signals used by algorithms to rank websites. That means a slow website will not be listed highly in the search results.
- Site speed or page speed can be described as “page load time”, where it measures the time it takes to fully display the content on a specific page.
- WordPress Website Speed Optimization improves your site speed by precaching and preloading your WordPress page, compressing file size of your webpage and image, decreasing page load time dramatically.
- With faster site speed your site will be higher ranked in Google search algorithms, improving your SEO.
- A faster website also improves your visitor browsing experience, boosting your website traffic subsequently, and bringing more popularity to your website, expanding your brands or products.
Why buy WordPress Website Speed Optimization from us?
- Get your WordPress site cached right away, allow your visitor to enjoy the fast content of your site.
- Automatically preloads the cache when you make changes on your web pages.
- Store frequently accessed resources like images, JS, and CSS into the browser.
- Compress web pages on the server and decompress them into the browser with GZIP compression.
- Make your site lighter – Minify and combine the CSS and JS files of your site, making them faster and lighter.
- eCommerce friendly – Limit or disable AJAX calls that cause huge delays to the eCommerce site. Providing a smooth online shopping experience without caching sensitive data and pages.
- Disable unnecessary scripts and assets – Remove emojis, embeds, dash icons, and query strings, reducing HTTP requests.
- Fast and snappy database – Remove post revisions, auto-drafts, spam comments, and transients from the database.
- Loaded only when needed – Load what needs to display first with Lazyload, leaving the “off-screen” media later until needed.
- Reduce latency and improve availability – Improve loading time of your website for visitors far away from the server using CDN.
- Resolve image related Google PageSpeed recommendations.
- Automatic image resize & scale.
- Optimize every image you’ve added to your site without the loss of visual quality.
- Compatible with most popular themes and plugins
- Additional integration tools available – Google Tracking, Facebook Pixel, Cloudflare integration, and many more!
How to buy WordPress Website Speed Optimization?
- After you have made the payment, you will be given access to a dashboard where you can provide us with the details of your WordPress website.
- We will START processing your order either instantly or within 24 hours after you have given us the necessary info in the dashboard as required above. We may need to confirm your email if your Paypal email is different from your customer email.
- The actual delivery will take longer than 24 hours. Please refer to the section below for the estimated delivery time.
- Please contact us at [email protected] for inquiries or other coordination.
How long does it take to deliver? Am I buying WordPress Website Speed Optimization instant or fast?
- Approximately 7 – 15 days delivery, depending on the requirement of your order.
Is buying Website Speed Optimization for WordPress cheap? Can you do $5 WordPress Website Speed Optimization?
- We do not strive to be the most affordable service provider. On the contrary, we aspire to be the best and safest quality.
- That being said, most of our customers find that our prices for WordPress website speed optimization are cheap compared to competitors, particularly after considering our quality of service. The reasoning is that due to bulk orders and higher order size, we are able to give you cheaper pricing.
- Be cautious with services that claim to offer cheap $1 WordPress website speed optimization or $5 WordPress website speed optimization as they may be scam or bot traffic. Based on our experience, 95% of the cheapest sellers are fraud.