Why do I need to buy YouTube Monetization (Promotion)?
- YouTube is an American online video-sharing platform headquartered in San Bruno, California. The service, created in February 2005 by three former PayPal employees-Chad Hurley, Steve Chen, and Jawed Karim—was bought by Google in November 2006 for US$1.65 billion and now operates as one of the company’s subsidiaries.
- YouTube is the second-most popular social network in the world, with 2.3 billion users as of 2021.
- People watch over a billion hours of YouTube videos every day.
- The number of channels earning $10,000 per year or more on YouTube increased by 50 percent year on year.
- So, get YouTube monetization service to help you complete the YouTube monetization requirements to join the YouTube Partner Program.
- You can start earning money through YouTube after you’re in the YouTube Partner Program.
- This will save you time and effort in growing your channel and getting it monetized on your own.
Why buy YouTube Monetization (Promotion) from us?
- We will run campaigns to help your channel meet YouTube’s monetization requirements of 4,000 hours of watch time (choose a few videos at random) and 1,000 subscribers.
- This method of promotion is safe, real and organic.
How to buy YouTube Monetization (Promotion)?
- We doesn’t provide account or content. They will be your own.
- You should have at least 6 videos on your channel and every video is longer than 6 minutes.
- Please do not delete any video during promotion.
- Please do not hide your channel’s subscriber count.
- After you have made payment, you will be given access to a dashboard where you can provide us with your YouTube channel link, the download link for the screenshot of your channel’s last 48 hours watch time and download link for the screenshot of your channel’s lifetime watch time.
- We will START processing your order either instantly or within 24 hours after you have given us the necessary info in the dashboard as required above. We may need to confirm your email if your Paypal email is different from your customer email.
- The actual delivery will take longer than 24 hours. Please refer to the section below for estimated delivery time.
Do you guarantee 100% YouTube Monetization (Promotion)?
- We cannot guarantee 100% approval as it is entirely up to YouTube to decide whether to approve your submission or not. Our service providers only help to fulfill the requirements for approval. However, if your account doesn’t violate TOS, the success rate is high. Please do not place the order if you have knowingly violated or still violating YouTube TOS.
Will I get banned or can I purchase safe YouTube Monetization?
- We don’t need your credential account. So, it’s secure, and there’s no risk of the account being compromised.
- While our monetization on YouTube are real, that does not mean your account will not be suspended if you engage in other illegal activities, all of which are beyond our control hence we cannot provide any guarantee.
How long does it take to deliver? Am I buying YouTube Monetization instant or fast?
- Approximately 20 – 35 days delivery, depending on the size of your order. You will get a more accurate delivery timeline from our panel once your order has been placed.
- If you order multiple quantities of this service for the same channel, we can still deliver but we cannot estimate the time required to complete the order. Rest assured, we will try our best.
Is buying Monetization on YouTube cheap? Can you do cheaper YouTube Monetization?
- We do not strive to be the most affordable service provider. On the contrary, we aspire to be the best and safest quality.
- That being said, most of our customers find that our prices for YouTube monetization are cheap compared to most competitors, particularly after considering our quality of service. The reasoning is that due to bulk orders and higher order size, we are able to give you cheaper pricing.
- Be cautious with services that claim to offer cheap YouTube monetization as they may be scam or bot traffic. Based on our experience, 95% of the cheapest sellers are fraud.